|Model name||MacBook Air|
|Screen size||15.3 Inches|
|Hard disk size||256 GB|
|Installed RAM memory size||8 GB|
|Operating system||Mac OS|
|Special features||Apple M2 Chip, Liquid Retina display with True Tone, Solid-state drive storage, Backlit Magic Keyboard with Touch ID, Unified Memory See more|
|Graphics card description||Integrated|
|Hard disk description||Shared|
About this item
- IMPRESSIVELY BIG, IMPOSSIBLY THIN — The 15-inch MacBook Air makes room for more of what you love with a spacious Liquid Retina display. The durable, 100 per cent recycled aluminium enclosure is strikingly thin and light.
- SUPERCHARGED BY M2 — Get more done faster with a powerful 8-core CPU, 10-core GPU and up to 24GB of unified memory.
- UP TO 18 HOURS OF BATTERY LIFE — Go all day with the power-efficient performance of the Apple M2 chip. (Battery life varies by use and configuration. See apple.com/uk/batteries for more information.)
- SPACIOUS, BEAUTIFUL DISPLAY — The high-resolution, 15.3-inch Liquid Retina display features 500 nits of brightness, P3 wide colour and support for 1 billion colours, for vibrant images and incredible detail. (The display on the 15-inch MacBook Air has rounded corners at the top. When measured as a standard rectangular shape, the screen is 15.3 inches diagonally; actual viewable area is less.)
- SILENT DESIGN — MacBook Air features a fanless design that runs completely silent, no matter the task.
- SIMPLY COMPATIBLE — With thousands of apps optimised for Apple silicon, all your favourites are lightning fast in macOS, including Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint, Adobe Creative Cloud and Google Workspace. And free software updates keep things running smoothly and securely. (Apps are available on the App Store. Title availability is subject to change.)
- ADVANCED CAMERA AND AUDIO — Look sharp and sound great with a 1080p FaceTime HD camera and three-mic array. Immerse yourself in movies and music with a six-speaker sound system and Spatial Audio.
- Guarantee – 2 years