About this product
Introducing the Sony WH-1000XM5 – our industry-leading noise cancellation headphones, just took its biggest step up! With four microphones on each earcup, ambient sound is captured even more accurately to deliver unprecedented noise cancelling quality. Hi-Res Audio and Hi-Res Audio Wireless are supported, thanks to LDAC, transmitting approximately three times more data than conventional Bluetooth audio. These headphones promise industry-leading call quality. Pair with two devices at the same time. Features Fast Pair and Swift Pair.
The new Integrated Processor V1 unlocks the full potential of our HD Noise Cancelling Processor QN1 to deliver our biggest step forward in our industry-leading noise cancellation technology.
Precision-engineered to deliver exceptional High-Resolution Audio quality. Our Precise Voice Pickup technology with newly developed wind noise reduction will also ensure you can hear and be heard clearly when taking calls on these noise cancelling headphones.
Smart, intuitive, and intelligent. Adaptive Sound Control automatically adjusts the sound settings based on your environment and activity and Speak-to-Chat automatically pauses the music when you want to have a conversation, without you having to remove the over ear headphones!
- Gold plated L-shaped cord.
- Detachable cable.
- Connection: true wireless.
- Bluetooth enabled for a wireless connection to your devices .
- Connects to devices via Bluetooth.
- With a 3.5mm jack connection.
- 3.5mm jack .
- 30mm driver.
- Touch controls on side controls.
- Adjustable headband.
- Active noise cancellation.
- 10m range.
- Carry case.
- Bass control.
- Compatible with universal smartphones.
- Batteries required 2 x Li-Ion battery (included) .
- Rechargeable battery.
- 30 hour battery life.
- 210 minute charging time.
- Fast charge to boost battery life.
- In the box: Carrying Case, Connection Cable, USB Cable, Warranty Card, Reference Guide.
- Model number: WH1000XM5B. CE7.
- Manufacturer’s 1 year guarantee.
- EAN: 4548736132580.
- Warning – Not suitable for children under the age of 3 years due to small parts and entanglement hazard.
- Caution – To prevent possible hearing damage, do not listen at high volume for long periods.