Terms & Conditions
TERMS OF BUSINESS
325 Brighton Road, Croydon, CR2 6EQ.
Tel: 020 8688 8336.
- Customers must approve, with signature, all plans, drawings and/or elevations as well as the specification details and associated costs with respect to their job, prior to any work commencing. Plans/drawings cannot be finalised until the relevant internal walls are plastered. If your electrician requires plans before this stage for electric points these may be hand drawn and can only be supplied following a site survey.
- Any changes made after sign off or failure to make scheduled payments may affect the agreed installation date.
- VERDI cannot accept any responsibility for any delays with respect to installation due to its suppliers’ deliveries arriving late and/or with damages or shortages.
- PAYMENT TERMS: A non-refundable deposit of 50% of the total cost must be paid to confirm orders and 50% predelivery payment must be paid 7 working days before installation date. Preferred method of payment is BACS transfer:
JLV Kitchens Ltd
Sort Code: 23-05-80
Account Number: 31246881
- The client must be present to sign off the final drawings/plans. If the client cannot be present and signs electronically, VERDI will not be held responsible for any misunderstanding that may occur.
- Permanent flooring (e.g. tiles) should be put down prior to furniture being installed. Where permanent flooring is to be put down after installation customers must notify the designer of such and advise of the depth/thickness of the floor surface so that the necessary adjustments can be made to the plinth** prior to plan being signed-off.
- *NB VERDI will not accept any responsibility for displacement or any damage caused to the plinth after installation. Additional costs and fees will apply to the re-installation and/or replacement of the plinth to include a standard call out charge of £50.00 +VAT.
- It is strongly recommended that all internal finishes such as skirting, architrave and doors are completed prior to furniture installation.
- Solid work surfaces e.g. Granite and Quartz will be templated after furniture has been installed, Solid work surfaces will be fitted approx. 10 working days thereafter. These times may vary during holiday periods.
ON THE DAY/S OF INSTALLATION CUSTOMERS MUST:
- a) Leave a contact number and be contactable.
- b) Ensure the room/s where furniture is being installed have been cleared/left empty.
- Plumbing, electrical and structural work will not be undertaken, unless the client avails of the Project Management Service.
- Customers must be present to open, inspect and assist with the installation of appliances not supplied by VERDI. VERDI will not accept any responsibility whatsoever for any damage to these appliances. If third party appliances are not available on the installation day a call back fee will be incurred.
- All hand painted kitchens will arrive on site with primer coat only. Kitchens must settle on site for approximately 6 weeks prior to final painting
- VERDI will not accept responsibility for the undertaking of works including manufacturing and installing with respect to any templates (e.g. ceiling templates) that it supplies.
- It is important that the client (or a nominated person to act on the client’s behalf) is present at the end of each fitting day to sign off the fitter’s progress form.
- A completion date does not form part of these terms.